Festival FAQ

What is the festival address?
Si View Community Center, 400 Southeast Orchard Drive, North Bend, WA 98045

How much does it cost to go to the festival?
The festival is a free event.

Is there an emergency contact phone number for the festival?
No. In case of an emergency call 911 or the Snoqualmie Police Department (425) 888-3333.

What do I do if my child gets lost at the festival?
If your child becomes lost, come to the Information Booth for assistance. We have personnel on-site to assist in locating your child.

Where do I go for medical assistance?
Come to the Information Booth for assistance. We have personnel on-site to assist with medical issues.

Where is the Lost and Found?
At the Information Booth.

Who do I contact about a lost item after the festival is over?
Si View Community Center - (425) 831-1900
Festival at Mt. Si - (425) 888-8535

Are credit cards accepted?
Credit cards are not accepted in all locations. Most vendors, as well as the Silent Auction accept credit cards. Credit cards are not accepted in the Beer Garden or for purchasing festival merchandise.

Is there an ATM?
There is no ATM on site. The closest ATMs are at the Shell Station, Ace Hardware, and QFC. Directions to these locations can be obtained at the Information Booth.

Are pets allowed at the festival?
Yes. Well-behaved pets are allowed at the festival. However no pets are allowed in the food areas.

Are skateboards and bicycles allowed at the festival?
Riding on skateboards and bicycles is not allowed in the festival.

Can we bring our own food to the festival? Is there a place for picnics?
Yes, you may bring your own food. Picnic table are available as well a large expanse of lawn to enjoy your picnic.

Can my child go into the beer garden?
No one under the age of 21 years is allowed in the Beer Garden.

Where are the bathrooms?
There are numerous Porta Potties available with hand washing stations. Additional bathrooms can be found adjacent to the Information Booth and in the Si View Community Center

How old do you have to be to volunteer?
There is no age minimum to volunteer, however we ask that those younger than 10 be accompanied by an adult.

Can student volunteers get volunteer hours documentation for school Community Service hours?
Yes. Talk to the Volunteer chairperson when you sign up and following your volunteer stint. There is a form available to verify your hours for your school.

How do I pick up my award if I'm not available during the award presentation?
If it is during the festival come by the information booth. If it is after the festival, most likely it will be available at Park Street Healing Arts located at 318 E. Park St. North Bend.